A CALL TO THE WISE


It is quite unfortunate that the world that many so cherish is going to hell in a hand basket. People don’t really care about their lot at the end of the age. They are more interested in what they can gain today because their tomorrow is not certain. They would rather sell their souls to get the riches they desire and have people talk about them too.
How long do we want to continue in that trend? For how long are we going to be blindfolded and brainwashed in order to fulfill the will of the ruler of this world? I am not a messenger of doom but whether I like it or not the truth must be spoken.
Do you care what the world is going to be like after the rapture? Do you really wish that that age should meet you alive? Bid me to bet it with you that you had better be dead before then or better still, be 'rapturable'.
I was looking at a guy recently (uhm, permit me to tell you this secret – I like fine, handsome and “swagsful” guys and beautiful ladies) and wow!, he was handsome. I really looked at him, with all the swags, dabs, and all, he seemed to really be in control. He had confidence in himself. And I began to wonder if his eternity is sure. It pains me when I see beautiful and handsome ladies and guys who are not born again. They are going to throw all that beauty to the devil on a silver platter and I should tell you, the devil does not deserve you. You are better than that. You should belong to one God that loves you and cares for your soul, God that doesn’t lure you into sin, God that helps you and delivers you from slavery and from the fire of hell.
And the good thing is the call to repentance is free of charge. You owe no man anything to get into the fullness of all that God has prepared for you in salvation. The price has been paid in full by Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts