Obsessed with Love? Meet its Author

Jesus, I love you...............

I want to be with you always, hearing you speak to me,
Admonishing me, Chastising me;
I love to have your arms around me,
Loving me, comforting me;
I just want to be where you are,
Basking in the glory of your being,
Reveling in the wonder of your love;
When I am with you, nothing else matters,
You bring out the best in me,
You make the difference in my life,
I love to remain in the circumference of your grace,
To enjoy the radiance of your beauty,
To share in the joy of the angels,
That sing your praise day and night,
Discovering the beauty of the One who sits upon the throne
To join the witnesses in their shouts of joy,
Bringing down the glory of God,
To feel the amazing awesomeness of your power,
To tell the world of how great and mighty you are,
To inform those who care to listen
About the unconditional affection,
That will always overcome your anger,
And make them believe in You,
The One and Only Author of Love.

I will love you all my days
Because you bring smiles to my face
In the most awkward situations
You make me laugh
Even at the brink of tears and depression
You wake me up daily
With joy bubbling in my heart
With hope to carry me through another day
And make my dreams come alive
In reference of your glory

Christ in me-------The Hope of Glory

P.S: It is one of my favorite quotes. That is, "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to place his heart there too in order to get to her."

Comments

Popular Posts